M.Sc. Dáša Bohačiaková (Doležalová), Ph.D.
ORC ID 0000-0002-9538-6668
POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHERS & RESEARCH SCIENTISTS
M.Sc. Kateřina Amruz Černá, Ph.D.
M.Sc. Petr Fojtík
M.Sc. Hana Hříbková
M.Sc. Veronika Pospíšilová, Ph.D.
M.Sc. Jan Raška, Ph.D.
M.Sc. Jiří Sedmík, Ph.D.
M.Sc. Tereza Váňová, Ph.D.
M.Sc. Veronika Fedorová
- Project topic: Cell Cycle Regulation in Human Embryonic Stem Cells and Their Differentiated Derivatives
M.Sc. Simona Vochyánová
- Project topic: Modelling Alzheimer’s disease in the dish: studying the role of risk factors in the development of AD pathogenesis using induced pluripotent stem cells
Bc. Patricia Hrašnová
Bc. Soňa Kadáková
- joining 09/2022
Martin Barák, M.D. (2016-2021) – independent research project as part of the P-Pool study program
- Project topic: In vitroNeural Differentiation and Cerebral Organoids
Lina El Rifaie (2017-2019) – Medical Student working on independent research project
- Project topic: Role of p53 in Neural Differentiation and Cerebral Organoid Development
Bc. Martin Král – Bachelor thesis Student (2020)
- Project topic: Modeling Alzheimer’s disease using human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs)
M.Sc. Miroslava Peterková – Diploma thesis Student (2017)
- Project topic: The role of microRNA in cell cycle regulation and differentiation of human embryonic stem cell-derived neural stem cells
M.Sc. Veronika Fedorová – Bachelor thesis Student, Diploma thesis Student (2017; 2019)
- Project topic: Cell cycle control in human embryonic stem cells: role of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors
- Project topic: The Role of p16/INK4A protein in the biology of human embryonic stem cells