Equipment for preparation of samples
- Leica EM UC6ultramicrotome for ultrathin sectioning of biological and industrial specimen samples
- Bal-Tec CPD 030 Critical Point Dryer for drying water-containing biological specimens
- Bal-Tec SCD 040 sputter coaters for the sputtering of conductive metal layers (the thickness of a few nm) to the surface of poorly conductive, rugged biological samples.
- Polaron SC7620 a compact low cost SEM sputter coater
- Polaron CA7625 carbon coating accessory
FEI Morgagni 268D
routine 100 kV transmission electron microscope, 4 MPxCCD camera. Mainly for observation of biological samples.
TESCAN VEGA TS 5136 XM
fully PC-controlled scanning electron microscopes designed for high vacuum or variable pressure operations with very large specimen chamber and fully motorized specimen stage. In low vacuum mode, nonconductive specimens can be examined in their natural, uncoated state.
TESCAN MIRA3 FEG SEM
reference workstation of TESCAN ltd. A fully PC controlled FE SEM intended for both – for high vacuum as well as for low vacuum operations. Outstanding optical properties, flicker-free digital image with super clarity.